NEW Canadian Data
FMI Partners with Wynford Group
The Wynford Group Inc. is a Canadian management consulting company founded in 1991 with a solid base of experience with both private and public sector organizations. Based in Calgary, Alberta, we have a network of affiliated offices in Edmonton, Vancouver, Winnipeg, Toronto, and Atlantic Canada.
The Wynford Group has become well-known as one of Western Canada’s leading total rewards consulting firms. The Wynford Group is acclaimed for its knowledge of the Alberta and National compensation markets and expertise in competitive market analysis with over 25 years of experience in developing a broad range of Compensation and Total Rewards projects suited to clients specific needs in a variety of industry sectors.
The Wynford Group is particularly well known for their expertise in Compensation Surveys, Performance and Reward Strategies, and the development of Compensation Structures.
The Wynford Group’s Construction Survey has been conducted annually since 1996, and is Canada’s only national constrution-focused survey. Features include:
- Over 140 positions in 35 job families; including Construction Management, Safety, Quality, and Equipment.
- Over 70 participating organizations from across Canada
- Detailed salary data and bonus analysis
- COMPASS Custom Report Tool allows breakdowns by Type of Construction, Location, Revenue Size, or any combination therein
Participant Input Packages Available February 2016
Early Bird Participants Input Due Date (10% discount) June 17, 2016
Participants Data Input Due Date July 7, 2016
Initial Online Reports Distribution Mid September 2016
The Wynford Group also conducts other national surveys including:
- Professional & Administrative
- Supply Chain & Manufacturing
- Contact Centre
- Executive & Director
- Other Specialized Sectors