|What makes an
|How do you build a
|How effective is change management within your organization?|
What is Change Leadership?
Leading a top performing organization is no easy feat. Today's leaders face increasing pressure with requirements to continuously improve employee performance, engagement and retention. On top of that, leaders are also responsible for actually leading the business side as well. If you are finding it difficult to lead and balance all aspects of the business, you are not alone. FMI's Center for Strategic Leadership will help you learn the necessary skills to lead organizational change effectively.
What Can I Learn?
You will find that leading change in the following sample areas can be difficult. Working with the Center for Strategic Leadership will help you lead change in any area you need help. Each session can be customized to meet your specific leadership and organizational needs.
Building a Leadership Pipeline
- Gain insight into how to consistently groom and develop leaders at every level so you can help move them up to the next level of leadership
- Identify top talent within your organization and understand different methods for developing them
- Effectively lead, communicate and implement change throughout the organization
- Create a plan to develop the next generation of leaders to effectively lead in this new business environment
- Develop talent through strategic delegation, effective use of performance feedback, and developmental discussions
- Recognize how to identify talent and actively orchestrate learning opportunities