"Most organizations exploit only a fraction of the knowledge, experience, and intellectual capital that is available to them. But the healthy ones tap into almost all of it."
- Patrick Lencioni (The Advantage)
What Are Organizational Assessments?
Think of an organizational assessment like a doctor's visit. FMI's Center for Strategic Leadership will help you identify areas for improvement and strengths to leverage after a comprehensive review. Leadership effectiveness along with the overall organizational performance will be assessed and benchmarked against the rest of the A/E/C industry. The results of your organizational assessment can then be used to inform future development.
Why Are Organizational Assessments Important?
Organizational assessments will help you and your team:
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of your organization
- Learn what changes are necessary in order to elevate your organization to the next level
- Develop unique leadership plans to help improve organizational performance
What Types of Organizational Assessments Can I Take?
You will receive a comprehensive organizational assessment in any area you need. Some common organizational assessment areas include:
- Leading Business Operations
- Cultural Health
- Organization-Wide Leadership Capability
- Overall Organizational Performance