Leadership Team Training
"The way a team plays as a whole determines its success. You may have the greatest bunch of individual stars in the world, but if they don't play together, the club won't be worth a dime."
- Babe Ruth
What is Leadership Team Training?
Leadership teams are often made up of executives who share a variety of experiences, tenure and perspectives . It is one thing to put a team together and it is another thing to know how to work well together. Developing the necessary skills to work effective on a team are critical for you to succeed in the fast paced, ever changing environment in which we operate. FMI's Center for Strategic Leadership will help your executive team develop the necessary skills to operate at an elite level.
FMI's Leadership Team Training will be tailored to meet the specific challenges you are facing. After attending FMI's training sessions, your team will:
- Learn the essential skills for building and maintaining a high performing executive team
- Gain a better understanding of individual team members' strengths and weaknesses
- Identify what is working (points of collaboration) and what is not working (points of conflict)
- Create an action plan moving forward to create a positive, synergetic team experience
What Leadership Team Skills Can I Learn?
Your team may be operating at a high level, yet you would like to fine-tune your skills to ensure the team will sustain for many more decades. On the other hand, your team may be experiencing many challenges and you are not sure where to start when it comes to training. In either situation, leadership team training has proven to be a successful method to increase the following skills:
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Goal Setting
- Managing Conflict
- Strengthening Trust