FMI's All Client Meeting 2014
Why Attend FMI Compensation’s Annual All Client Meeting?
FMI Compensation's All Client Meeting is an annual gathering of human resource and compensation leaders and professionals from leading construction and engineering firms. Industry peers unite to discuss hot topics, industry trends, and the evolution of FMI’s Compensation surveys. There are many benefits to attending FMI’s All Client Meeting, including the following:
- Learn about key issues in the construction and engineering industry
- Network with other professionals who face these same key issues
- Present your own questions and issues for an open discussion
- Gain insight into the experiences of others who face challenges similar to yours
- Learn about publications and other resources relevant to your area(s) of interest
- Generate ideas for articles, books, and/or other media
- Forge partnerships with colleagues in the same field who address key common issues/concerns
- Determine the most relevant survey data to help your organization attract and retain key talent
- Discuss compensation surveys with other participants and guide the evolution of the survey
- Challenges for HR and Compensation professionals in the construction and engineering industries
- Best practices
- Talent management
- Regulatory and compliance issues
- Policies and procedures with cell phones, vehicles, etc.
- Industry trends with Hank Harris, FMI Corporation's CEO
- John von Harz, OFCCP/DOL Expert
The registration fees for the All Client Meeting are as follows:
- $925 for the first attendee
- $800 for subsequent attendees from the same company
Registrations close at noon on Friday, October 3, 2014.
Note: Hotel accommodations are not included. Payment will be collected at time of registration.
Location & Hotel Accommodations
FMI has reserved a block of rooms at the Millennium Resort and Villas. We urge you to reserve a room as soon as you plan to attend this event. Please call the hotel directly at 800.243.1332 to make your reservations. Be sure to ask for the "FMI All Client Meeting" room block to ensure you qualify for the reduced daily rate of $125 per night.
Millennium Resort and Villas
7401 North Scottsdale Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85253
Hotel registration cut-off is Monday, September 8, 2014 for the discounted room rates.
For more information about the program, please contact Michael Farrant of FMI Corporation, 602.772.3432.
For assistance completing registration, contact our Registrations Consultant.