Join us for the third installment of our series “How to Manage Subcontractor Default Risks During the COVID-19 Crisis.” This installment featured four new panelists, providing perspectives from both the commercial SDI market and the surety industry, as well as a project owner’s perspective and an updated Outlook preview and CIRT Current Issues Survey from FMI’s research and analytics team.During this webinar, our presenters addressed the following questions:
- What impact has the COVID-19 situation had on FMI’s market outlook and projections of construction spending?
- What segments and markets will be most significantly impacted?
- How are the surety and the SDI markets responding to the impacts of the crisis? What do SDI carriers expect from their insureds during a crisis like COVID-19?
- What market dynamics are likely to play out as a result of the COVID-19 crisis?
- How are project owners reacting to project slowdowns and shutdowns?