About the Program
Whether you are today’s buyer/seller or a future buyer/seller, you must be prepared to take full advantage of the ever-changing opportunities in the construction industry to maximize value in your firm. This comprehensive, three-day executive conference will assist you in developing a proactive strategy for acquiring or selling a firm. Limited to just 50 attendees, participants have the undivided attention and focus of FMI’s professional team. At the end of this conference, what you have learned will enable you to maximize the value your shareholders realize from a sale or acquisition.
Who Should Attend?
- Business Owners
- Executives with mergers and acquisitions responsibilities
- Understand the current acquisition climate and what it means for your business
- Learn about valuation and value drivers that are unique to the industry
- Explore the acquisition process from strategy formulation to closing
- Understand alternative financing strategies
- Learn the basics of deal structuring
- Understand the essentials of integration