MAXIMIZE ENTERPRISE VALUE
About the Program
Owners and senior executives spend a lifetime learning the lessons needed to keep their companies from paying the high price of a bad decision. Learning these lessons on the job is extremely risky and expensive.
FMI has designed the Construction Executive Institute to develop this knowledge, using the intense, experience-based Construction ProfitAbility™ simulation. Coaching from FMI’s industry experts and interactive workshops challenge each participant to take his/her lessons learned straight to the bottom line.
This senior-level, immersion experience is built around four core themes:
- Developing and maintaining profitable, long-term business success
- Evaluating and mitigating enterprise risks
- Understanding and mastering financial control of your business
- Bidding and preparing for profitable projects
Who Should Attend?
Construction Executive Institute is designed for those who wish to develop individual business acumen that will drive financial results for the business unit and company. Examples include:
- Business unit managers
- Recent/future c-level status
- General superintendents/field supervisors
- Senior or advanced project managers
- Operations managers/operations officers
- Construction managers/division managers
This program is also encouraged for other operations-minded project staff, high potentials and emerging leaders.
There is benefit in having several team members experience the Construction Executive Institute. The principles that are learned will multiply through your organization. Companies that send their team members in small groups will also foster greater cohesion and accountability.
- Improve your ability to evaluate and promote outstanding performance, leading to more effective control and higher margins
- Expand your business acumen with the skills needed to run the business more effectively
- Enhance your confidence to make sound and timely business decisions based upon sound strategy
- Leverage your contribution and value to your firm by increasing your understanding of financial statements and learn to effectively interpret and communicate their meaning