SELLING SKILLS FOR SELLER-DOERS
About the Program
This is a hands-on program to help you sell more work at higher margins. You will learn a strategic approach for differentiating your firm and outselling the competition. Stop selling and start learning how to help customers buy. This is a collaborative approach that builds lasting relationships, cements customer loyalty and gives you the confidence you need to get out there and sell work.
Are you charged with:
- Keeping in touch with customers and winning work?
- Identifying the right customers to help your firm grow?
- Creating strategies to sell value instead of simply the lowest possible price?
- Finding the customer “hot buttons” that give your firm an advantage over the competition?
- Getting your foot in the door with future clients?
Then this program is for you!
Who Should Attend?
- Vice Presidents
- Heads of preconstruction, estimating, operations or business development
- Anyone who is involved in securing work with customers
Construction Selling Skills will give you the skills you need to…
- Get your foot in the door and meet the right contacts
- Build effective win strategies — from the customer’s point of view
- Sell more to existing customers — while expanding your list of contacts
- Discover approaches that differentiate you from the competition
- Leverage gatekeepers and get to the right decision-makers
- Turn customer hot buttons into key selling messages
- Help you get pre-positioned to win that key project
- Create customer loyalty and commitment
- Use objections to build client conviction
The interactive format delivers the skills needed to be successful in selling — whether you are new to the game or a seasoned pro!