IMPROVE PROFITS AND ENGAGE YOUR TEAM
About the Program
Leading Operational Excellence is a two-day, hands-on course that will help you create and implement a cutting-edge operations program. You will see immediate results in higher margins for your firm and your employee engagement. You will learn a strategic approach for developing best-in-class operations from FMI’s practice leaders. You will understand how to maximize information sharing and minimize resources while providing customer value. This is an innovative approach that brings the boardroom to the break room and builds a lasting ability to execute consistently in today’s challenging environment.
Who Should Attend?
- Vice presidents
- Operations managers
- Project managers
- Other senior-level managers
NOTE: FMI does not recommend this program for superintendents and foremen unless accompanied by senior management.
- Discover what it really takes to achieve operational excellence and create a sustainable advantage
- Review the lean systems that can help you get low on bid day and be more profitable
- Learn industry best practices for optimizing project execution and productivity
- Explore FMI’s latest findings and keys to successful prefabrication
- Examine a bottom-up approach to operations that drives success
- Identify the tips to sustain the long-term commitment required to change your organization
- Analyze what your peers and competitors are doing