IS YOUR COMPANY’S STRATEGY WINNING WORK?
About the Program
Market & Selling Strategies is a three-day, immersive course. It will help you answer key strategy questions, assess growth opportunities and structure the company to grow. You will learn to create high-impact, goto market strategies to win customers and market share.
This program will deliver the strategies, concepts and tools to break in and win the work you want and need for your profitable future.
Who Should Attend?
- Vice Presidents
- Heads of pre-construction, estimating or operations
- Executives responsible for business development and marketing
- The mix of strategies needed to optimize company growth and profit
- How to find unmet or underdeveloped market needs
- Elements of creating a differentiated strategic advantage
- Use of touchpoints to uncover new opportunities and strategies to win work
- How to identify best-in-class practices in your firm using
- FMI’s Business Development Assessment
- Selling “up” the customer’s organization chart
- Creating clear “win” strategies to beat competitors at their own game
- How to find the real decision-makers in your targeted customers
- How to pick the customers, markets and geographies that help you win more work
- The tools you need to put together the winning business development strategy for your company