GO FORWARD CONFIDENTLY
About the Program
Whether your primary goals is to define your legacy, provide an opportunity for the next generation, or maximize your financial proceeds, this comprehensive, three-day, executive program is a must-attend. Limited to just 25 attendees, participants have the undivided attention and focus of FMI’s professional team. This program addresses in-depth issues surrounding management succession planning, evaluating the readiness of the next generation, developing stronger leaders, ownership transfer methods and valuation, including sessions on the current M&A environment and Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOPs). It assists owners in understanding the available alternatives and choosing a path best-suited to meet the company’s long term objectives. At the end of the conference, you will leave with the basis for a personal action plan to solve ownership transfer and succession problems with confidence and success.
Who Should Attend?
- Business Owners
- Targeted next-generation owners
- Understanding practical matters impacting stock transfer techniques
- Examining ownership transfer methodologies and the relative benefits and drawbacks of specific transfer methodologies
- Learning the keys to evaluating and developing successful future leaders for the company
- Gaining a full understanding of the business continuity planning process and your role in making the plan a reality
- Receiving guidance in a one-on-one meeting from an FMI professional relative to your company’s ownership transfer and succession challenges