FMI Corporation, the leading provider of management consulting and investment banking services to engineering and construction, infrastructure and the built environment, is pleased to announce the release of its third “FMI Quarterly” issue for 2017. The publication (co-sponsored by Zurich) comprises a collection of industry insights around organizational processes, structures and strategies that can help firms drive growth over time.
Chris Daum, FMI’s CEO, states, “We find ourselves in one of the longest sustained economic expansions in the history of the U.S. engineering and construction industry. As such, we think it is a good time to focus on a few strategic items that executives often overlook, but, if acted upon, can make a positive impact on a firm’s performance regardless of market conditions.”
In this Quarterly edition, authors discuss several topics, including, but not limited to:
- How to proactively engage the company’s board of directors in the firm’s strategic plan.
- Four steps to a winning divestment strategy.
- A practical go-to-market strategy for making smarter and more disciplined choices about customer and project selection.
- Cadre Coaching: An innovative approach to executive coaching that addresses not only individual behavior but also a shared set of organizational objectives in a team environment.
- A model for structured incentive compensation plans that directly impacts a company’s bottom line.
To access the “FMI Quarterly,” please visit www.fmiquarterly.com.
For over 60 years, FMI has been the leading management consulting and investment banking firm dedicated exclusively to engineering and construction, infrastructure and the built environment.
FMI serves all sectors of the industry as a trusted advisor. More than six decades of context, connections and insights lead to transformational outcomes for clients and the industry.
FMI helps you build your foundation for tomorrow and optimize your business for today. Industry Focus. Powerful Results.
Rebecca Esler, FMI